Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation IASI is currently looking for candidates to fill the following jobs position for supporting the activities of the Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) of the Joint Operational Programme Romania – Ukraine – Republic of Moldova 2007 – 2013:
- 2 Implementing/Monitoring Officers
- 1 IT and MIS-ETC Officer
*The Implementing/Monitoring Officers, IT and MIS – ETC Expert are short term job positions (until December 31, 2014)
Candidates are requested to send to the Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iaşi an application folder containing the following documents:
– letter of intention and CV in European format (in English language),
– photocopies of the relevant university diplomas and professional experience
– identity document (copy)
– legal certificate showing not having a criminal record.
* Where these official documents are in other language than Romanian/Moldovan, an authorized English translation is requested.
The deadline for submission of the application folder is on August 24, 2012 at 16:00 hours (Romanian time).
The selection will take place on August 27, 2012 at 10.00 hours (Romanian time), at the headquarters of Regional Office for Cross Border Cooperation Iasi.
The selection will have the following sections: Written test according to the bibliography, English language test, Computer operating skills test, Interview.
We ask the candidates for the availeble job positions within the Regional Office CBC Iasi to specify on the envelope the date of the contest.
For further information, please contact Mr. Nicolae Iorga,
HR responsible, phone: 0040 232 270646
Address: 110, Pacurari Street, Iasi – Romania